If your non-profit organization – like most – cannot afford a professional advertising/public relations agency to help you spread your messages, then we can help.
For over 30 years, our founder, J.J. Smith, has either owned his own advertising/public relations agency or worked in journalism, sales, advertising and public relations with such well-known businesses as General Electric Medical Systems, General Motors, Harris County Metropolitan Transit Authority, KVIL 103.3 FM, Six Flags Over Texas, Southwest Airlines, The Houston Chronicle and Warner Cable TV. He also developed and produced media campaigns for over 30 victorious political candidates.
Consequently, we can provide deeply-discounted marketing services for your non-profit, as long as your social service agency is providing services to aid domestic, dating, child or sexual abuse victims, abusers or family members.
For example, we can provide you with a high-quality website like this one for $500-$1,000, which would normally cost $5,000 from a professional website builder.
Services we provide include:
- Advertising – online, radio, TV, print, outdoor, etc.
- Fundraising – emails, texts, online, special events, letters, personal meetings, etc.
- Graphics – logos, business cards, ads, posters, etc.
- News Media – news stories, media interviews, press releases, news conferences, etc.
- Public relations – strategy, message development, special events, etc.
To learn more, just Contact us today!